Saturday, September 8, 2012

Loopy Pillow

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend is going great! Nick's soccer game was earlier today and that was really fun!! The game ended in a tie and the boys played great against a tough team! Very exciting!! I was hoping to get some sewing done today but Nick has a friend over and I seem to be finding other things to do instead of sewing. Oh well. I will be going to the quilt shop tomorrow to do some stitching so I guess I will look forward to that!!


I realized that I had not blogged about my loopy pillow. This past summer I had been in my local quilt store and saw this pillow. I was in love!! What a super fun pillow this is and I LOVE the fabric! This pillow is one of the projects that you can find in the instruction booklet. There is also a great loopy wall hanging quilt and a loopy bag! Three projects!! You can find the pattern 'here'. The fabric is from Kansas Troubles. Man they have beautiful fabric! I believe that the fabric line is Sandhill Plums. The loops are made from a honeybun. I had never heard of a honeybun but it is just a roll of skinnier strips that a jelly roll. FUN! Anyway, I hope that you try it out yourself! It is really super easy (hey, if I can do it...)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I actually tried something new on my post today. I took the picture from my phone (great camera on it) and I uploaded from my phone and then typed the post from my computer. Pretty cool! I hope you all have super day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment